We all have a story.
Some are exciting, some are boring. Some are happy, some are dark. Some stories come from the soul, while others come from the creativeness of the mind. Some have tough stories, while others have fun stories. Some are sad, some are angering. Some tell where a person is coming from, others tell where they're going.
In this life, we're all authors. What's your story?
I tell a story for everything: my shoes, my clothes, my necklace, my car, what I did 5 years ago trick-or-treating, etc. I wish I could tell stories as good as my cousin Zack, but I guess that's a good goal to have. If there's anything I've learned about good storytelling is that it requires a lot of confidence. You need to be confident in your knowledge of the material, you need to be confident in your speaking abilities, and you need to be confident so that your audience (whether it be 2 or 200) can trust you. Have fun in life, and make sure that your story is one of the better ones at the party.
Current song of the moment "Pressing On" by Relient K (my new favorite recently discovered band).