I think the piano is much easier to learn than the guitar.
It seems that all the changes in my life seem to happen at the same time. I could look at these changes as good, bad, or a challenge to overcome. One thing all of these changes have is that they're all challenging, they all have their positive traits, but they also have negative effects as well. Changes in the people I work with was definitely not for the better. I usually don't make friends with my coworkers, but it's sad to see someone get transferred especially when they did a good job and had no control over it. My future career is starting to loom in the horizon, and I have no idea where that is going to lead me in my current employment. I could be on my last run with Boys and Girls Club, or I could still be there a year from now; I've got no clue. This has been the longest job I've ever worked at. I've had it in my mind to change locations/jobs/something every year so that I don't get attached to it. I'm now starting my third year at Alamitos, and I'm attached. The situation is perfect: working at the school I attended, working with kids, and a drive literally 2 minutes from my house. Would be nicer if they paid us more, but that's for another blog. A last change that is starting to finally sink in is Guiding Light. It's in for some major changes and definitely won't be the same after all this. It's nice to be able to have a little more time, but it's sad to see something so beautiful, something that helped so many people, something that you helped create, slowly fade into oblivion. We had a great run, but it's still painful to see it go/change. I will accept these changes, I will embrace them and move forward with love in my heart and the satisfaction that I give it my all to everything in my past. Now it's up to me to continue giving it my all.
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. Opportunities come once in a lifetime, yo.