I had a good first day at school. It was one of the first times I went to Cal State Fullerton without feeling intimidated or intimidating. It was a good feeling that I'm sure stemmed from my experiences this summer and a great amount of confidence. Sometimes little changes can have such positive results. I went to school today just excited to be there. I like my Film Production class partly because I have the same teacher that I did last year, who's pretty chill, but mostly because I met this cute girl there and had a good conversation (she knows about sports!). It was cool making a friend on the first day. After class, I went to the gym and got a good workout (4 miles of bike riding and 1 mile of running). While I was there a girl asked me how to work the new digital lockers. It felt pretty cool being approached by some random stranger for help. I guess I feel approachable now ;)
On top of this good day, I'm sitting here watching the first season of the Secret World of Alex Mack (remember THAT show?!). I'm watching this show and remembering why I wanted to be a scientist as a kid. This show is all about scientists. Unfortunately though it gives the wrong impression of what a scientist is. I'd rather have super powers like Alex though =P
Good day so far =)