Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2nd Day Is Good Too

Day 2 of School

Good second day also. Once again my day was brightened by meeting a cute new girl. Ironically, we have more in common than the girl I met yesterday. So this girl was walking away from her car parked in the 1-hour limit zone, and I wanted to make sure she knew so that she wouldn't get her car towed. I turned to her and asked her if she knew, which she replied "Yes, but thanks for looking out." I introduced myself, and her name ended up being Rachel (oh the irony). We talked on our walk to campus and found out that we both have the same class, both are PR majors, both want to go into the entertainment industry, both have relations to Boys and Girls Club, AND she was wearing a cute yellow summer dress. If you know anything about me, you know that I like girls that wear dresses ;) She was cool, and I walked her back to her car after class. Two days, two cute girls I got to meet. Could this be a reflection of my confidence? Could it be luck? Or could it be that I'm becoming a more socially aware person and improving my communication skills? Probably all of the above, but I'm not complaining, my classes have been great too. I still need to double check to see if I'm going to be added to my class that I had today, but there's hope. One thing that I thought was interesting was the millions of bikes we had on campus. I had NEVER seen the bike rack so full, it was incredible.


There are days when you make me feel like the best one in the room, and there are days when I feel like it's impossible to talk to you. There are days when I'm doing nothing but smiling when you're around, and there are days when you make me feel unappreciated. Sometimes those days happen on the same day.