Sometimes I can't comprehend why people put themselves through hell under the impression that everything is going to be magical when they make it to the other side. I can understand WHY they do it, but it doesn't register in my how they got that magical idea in the first place. I guess it's hope because without hope then all the hell you go through is for naught. I personally say, if it's hell, don't do it. Life's too short and filled with so many unexpected surprises to let people, situations, relationships, crap, etc. bring you down. If the TV changer doesn't work, get a new one, or get off the sofa and do something about it, like press the buttons on the TV. You control where you want to go and how much fun you're going to have along the way. Someone who understands this is Jordan, oddly enough. He's gone through all the shit of hard work and stuff and wants to enjoy life now. He goes to all the Liwanag events, always having fun, and putting his heart into meaningful relationships. That's an admirable trait. That's not the only thing important in life, but that's a start in the right direction (however, this could just be one man's opinion).
One thing I enjoy doing is taking pictures/filming. So I do it. I recently won a contest, and even though there's no prize, the gratification of being recognized for something I did for fun is more than enough. I think that's what life should be about: doing what you enjoy and being recognized along the way for your hard work. Hard work can be FUN, if you enjoy it =)
I don't know where Mike's Adobe Premiere is, and I feel like shit about it. I think I let a friend borrow it, but I can't honestly remember. It could be in my room, but I cleaned it out and couldn't find it. I'm sorry Mike. Worst comes to worst, I'm going to buy you an upgraded version of the thing because this is my bad.
I apologize for last night, mansticts kicked in =/
Sometimes I'm so tired when I write these blogs that I wonder if I'm putting down my ideas the way I intend them to be read. I could very well be doing the opposite, but I hope my writings are decipherable. I'm going to read everything again someday and say to myself "What the fuck was I thinking" =P Goodnight lovas