Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sticky Girl

Some people (including myself) would generally look down on meeting someone on the internet. I'm glad that I refrained from that bias recently. Got to meet someone interesting and genuine. After class today, we went to Yogurtland and chat chitted about life, school, etc. I didn't get to hang out with my friends from Liwanag tonight, but this was just as fun, and very interesting. I am seeing a little deja-vu, but I won't go into that now.

I seriously wonder what people think of John McCain's running mate Nancy Pallin. I was so sure I would vote for McCain until that was announced. Now I'm not so sure and I need to look even closer into the facts. I can't even imagine what people even less informed than I am are thinking...I mean wow. Feel free to tell me your opinions because I sure would like to know.

Oh yeah, and I found out tonight that I'm not a creep. That's always refreshing to know ;) I like the effect I have on people. It always feels positive =)