I'm so happy right now that I'm nearly glowing...yet I still wish things could be better =/
Mark and I are going to try to put together a movie project. I think that we can put something together that will look really great. Look out for "China Man" coming to a video screen near you.
Things to do:
Online Quiz
Wake up earlier to get parking at hell...ahem...Cal State Fullerton
Puppet Master the fiesta
Write a song with Mark
Direct a movie with Mark
Beat Aladdin with Tony
Go to bed earlier
Help at MOTP
Go watch Sherwood (and maybe) We Shot the Moon
Edit Boys and Girls Club music video
Put together BGC Newspaper
Read Public Relations book
Learn a new dance move
Eat a real dinner for once
Finish Retreat Skit
Find actors for Skit
Start rehearsing this weekend
Go see "Take Out" in Irvine for extra credit
Go to Liwanag's 1st Meeting after class
Watch Eagle Eye
Have a No Driving Day on October 4th
Visit Hsi Lai Temple
Women Studies Project
Write 2 papers
Get my blanket back from Kimchi
Eat at Subway
(Hopefully) workout
Take Tina to Macaroni Grill
So guys...after reading all of that, I don't know how I do it, but it looks like a normal 2 weeks for me. Please excuse me if it's hard to catch a day with me. Just let me know, and I'll try to make the most time for you.
Much love,
"Live to win"