Monday, September 22, 2008

Out of Our Control

Things don't always happen for a reason. Sometimes things just happen that our out of our control, and there's nothing we can do about it. For example, Travis Barker's plane. I don't know the guys, but I'm definitely praying for them. There was nothing they could do to prevent the horrible situation from happening to them. However, there are some things we can prevent, or even make better, just by making changes. Whether it be changing the tires on our old car to changing the way we perceive life and treat others can have a lasting impact on ourselves and the people around us (it may even save a life or two). I saw something unfortunate that happened today because of the lack of good change and the progressiveness of bad change. I'm deeply saddened and hope all becomes clear for me someday.