After class, I got to see Tim and Theresa for the first time at Cal State Fullerton. I'm kinda sad because Tina and I have really fallen out of contact and don't see each other anymore that we don't have any time to talk or get to know each other better =/
Work sucked today. First activity gave a bunch of people headaches (a lot of balloon popping), so I was showing them sympathy and taking care of them. My activity sucked because I had so many people and it was a mess. Then we played a staff game of volleyball. We won the first two games, then lost the last one and the blame was placed on me. I'm just out there having fun, never learned a lick of volleyball, and doing pretty well for someone who never played, I might add. However, my ultra-competitive co-workers blame the loss on me and my mistakes. I remember the days I first started playing sports and feeling this way, at this point in my life, I've got no reason to feel this way, because I can mediocrorly compete at most popular sports and not feel shame for my skills. What I'm dealing with is peole who put their problems on others and don't take responsibility for their actions.
We're gonna film the next GL movie tomorrow. I'm excited. =)