Monday, September 1, 2008

Epic

I've been without internet on my laptop for the past 3 days in an effort to fix our internet connection and problems with out T.V.'s but the problem has still yet to be solved. AT&T U-Verse is really failing us and it's only a matter of time before we switch service providers.

A lot has happened in the past few days. Went to Nez's amazing dinner at Hooters on Thursday night. That was fantastically epic. First of all we were celebrating the birth of our friend Nez, and secondly we were celebrating all that was right in the world and with each other. Conversations were never dull, and I got to talk to some people that I haven't previously talked to before, namely Tracy, Charlene and Julian. My friends Krystle and Dumo. I wish I could've got to known Krystle better, but Dumo's laugh will always bring a smile to my face in the darkest times. I joked with him that I'm not a very sentimental person, but deep down I hold great memories of all the people that have touched my life, and I can be nostalgic from time to time =/
When you're around guys like Matt, Ace, and Gerard it is physically impossible to be bored.

Friday was epic also. I was able to go to the Fashion district in L.A. for the first time in my life. At first I was scared of being in a new place, but I had a ton of fun and bought two pairs of glasses. I can't wait to go back. Later in the day I ended up getting a little angry from my loss of internet and communications with my friends. I was given hope to hang out though, but that fell through, and I was left quite alone again. However, lovely Tina was there to save the day, and she came over around 11 and we watched Little Nemo. Never heard of it? Look it up online, it's an old movie that can be quite entertaining and scary.

Saturday we spent the day at Michelle's house (a little too long and intrusive if you ask me), then left for Omar's party at the park at 6. I was really looking forward to this all month, but the long day at Michelle's house had me drained. Waiting for 2 hours after that, playing basketball, and seeing how dark the park was didn't help. Mike also had to go home to do some planning and work for the Confirmation retreat meeting the next day, so we decided to pass on the BBQ this time. On the way to Mike's house, we kinda began opening up to each other and venting our frustrations going on in our lives. That 15 minutes ended up turning to two hours in which we planned the Confirmation retreat, talked about school, relationships, and GL. It was very therepeutical, and I couldn't help but thank God on the way home for this spontaneous act of thanksgiving. Then hung out with Scuba and Isobel. It's been awhile, I'm very proud of Isobel's accomplishments at Red Robins in the time frame of a year. Pretty epic if you ask me.

Today was good. Productive meeting, work on a lot of reading for classes. Got to hang with Ju-Ju. And finally got to spend some quality time with Tony. It's been awhile. I'm gonna be sad to see him leave to L.A., but he's gonna do good.

If you didn't notice, I've been singing the song "Dark Blue" by Jack's Mannequin all weekend. It's been stuck in my head. I'm really high up on this singer. I plan on LEGALLY buying his CD soon. Pretty epic. ;)