Sunday, September 14, 2008

Camp Log

What can I say about such a great weekend camping with amazing people? Not bakla at all (inside joke involving me saying "bakla" all weekend)! I was kind of sick to start this weekend, so I was contemplating not going, but I'm glad I changed my mind and my friend Nez rode with me to San Diego to keep me company. It was so much fun with many an interesting conversation (like always). We got there and the first night was a lot of fun capping it off teaching each other how to play pusoy dos (or as I like to call it: Pussy Dos).

I would go into details about the weekend, but I'd rather not. Just some people who really touched my heart without even knowing it this weekend: Ace for his positive words of affirmation and having my back the whole weekend. Adrian for his countless sacrifices on our behalf (inspires me to unconditionally support others). Nez for every conversation with her being something to remember. Gerard for enjoying life and acting like a kid with me. Jordan for always helping out and sharing with everyone around him. Abby for her "enthusiasm" during Egyptian War =P and everyone else that I would write about if the Nyquil wasn't hitting me so hard as I type.

Two or three things I'll always remember:
1. God checks my homework. God reminds me of my parents because when I was little my parents would always check my homework to make sure I was doing alright. Sometimes I would make mistakes and they would want me to correct it. God is always watching us, and when we mess up, he always gives us a second chance (reconcilliation).

...TO BE CONTINUED (nyquill won)

A better reflection is still to come =)