Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Intimate Tacos, Strippers, and Prison Break

When was the last time you just sat and talked? I enjoy intimate talking. A friend wrote in her blog all the things that men and women look for in a relationship and the one that stuck out to me was intimacy. I think I'm missing that in some crucial parts of my life, yet I'm receiving it in other places. I REALLY enjoyed catching up with Lien today. I missed that girl. We went to the Block, but we didn't buy anything (just Rubios fish tacos), but we walked around talking for like 2-3 hours. 'Twas fun. I talked with someone tonight. Never met her before, will never see her again, but I'm thankful and I had fun. It's funny how random people can affect your life in the smallest ways. I'm looking forward to Yogurtland tomorrow, but I'm a little saddened that I might miss intimate discussion time with my other friends. Hopefully they're still around when we finish.

What could be better for a communications major than talking a lot with people? Time to make some connections.

BTW, Prison Break is back, so if you want to know what I'm bound to be ranting about soon, I suggest you watch it. You might then be able to understand a lot of my joy, tears, anger, and frustration that way. =P Week 2 of school. Bring it!