So here's what happened. Julisa and I decided that we were gonna go to Six Flags earlier this week. Neither of us had ever been, and this was the only day both of us had open (well...kinda open. right Julisa, who cut work?). I woke up late and we didn't get to Six Flags until 11:30ish. Once we got there, we got lost looking for rides and buying Flash Pass (that we only used once) and didn't get on our first ride until 12-12:30ish. The Revolution was the shit. No, seriously, it stunk so bad that our heads hurt after. What a shitty old ride that jerked and sucked, but nothing could prepare us for our second ride of the day. The MOST EPIC ride at Six Flags is Tatsu, it had a 2 hour wait, but our Flash Passes made it a 10 minute wait for us, SWEET! This ride make you feel like your flying, then makes you eat your lunch like your mommy made it. We had so much fun that every ride afterward was more like an afterthought. The day was hella hot, but so amazing; Julisa was an AWESOME person to go with cause she went on every ride, and we'd be like "borrrring..." or cussing out our minds on the big rides. We went on the Revolution, Tatsu, Superman (which was a letdown), Riddler's Revenge (almost lost my hearing aids), Tidal Wave (also known as Tidal Shit), Collosaus, Scream, Batman, and lastly X2. Now this X2 I have a major bone to pick with. Whoever fuckin' designed this ride, I want to meet them and beat their ass. I felt like I was hanging on for dear life (literally); I thought that if I let go, I would fall through the gap in the rides seating mechanism (which I probably would have), while the whole time cussing my head off and having Julisa dig her nails through my skin to the bone. When we got off, I was pretty much hyperventilating. After that ride, nothing could match it, so we were done. We took a bunch of pictures in bugs bunny land, then watched the Batman stunt show, which was o.k...then went home. Had some bomb Salvadorian food for dinner from Julisa's grandma, then watched everyone scream because a mouse was in the house.
Super tired, but such an epic way to end an epic day. Wow. Thanks Julisa =)
