Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Prelude

This has been an awesome year. It all started 365 days ago when Scuba, Rick James, Andrew, and I dominated the annual basketball tourney ;) Over the past year I have overcome new challenges and have realized new things about myself.

One thing that really stood out this year was when Mike stepped down as coordinator of GL. It began a new journey in my life, one that had one less outlet on Sundays, but also gave me the chance to have more freedom when I too eventually stepped out of GL.

I have gotten awesome grades this year in school and have been on the verge of getting my career started. I now have some sort of direction thanks to COMM week at CSUF last spring.

I turned 21 and have been having an awesome time since. I still have yet to go to Las Vegas, but that will change in February.

I've gotten closer to some friends this year that I never would have expected, and I've grown farther from some friends who I never thought would become distant.

I learned to like beer...a lot ;)

I coached baseball for the Angels RBI Allstar team this summer, and that was an adventure that I wouldn't mind repeating.

There's so much that has happened this year, and so much to look forward to in the coming year that I can't write it all down right now. But that's a start.