Monday, January 4, 2010

Last Day of Bleh-Break

What a weird day. Was out of my head all day (not the crazy type). I couldn't really focus and seemed distracted for most of the day. I found it hard to get on top of my game and be really communicative to the people around me. I think it was from an anti-climatic end to my break piled up with quite a few other distractions that have recently emerged. Let's just say I'm not in the mood anymore. I'm not going to go out of my way to be treated in a way I don't want to be treated. But it's like Van Wilder said: "Never take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive." I felt like I took a step back with someone today just because I was distracted and my words came out very hollow. The weather didn't help either, making me feel really dry, and I just wasn't feeling today. Glad it's over, but unfortunately that means back to work tomorrow. 3-4 more weeks of BGC then I'm done. Starting a new chapter. This chapter is going to have new characters, new plot twists, and new surprises (maybe even a few love interests here and there ;) ). Should be fun.

I shouldn't be complaining. Break was fun even though I didn't do much. I saved money for the most part, and I got to meet an awesome person or two. Threw a party, played some games, went to Dland, took some photos. Overall successful, just not the big scheme of plans I was hoping for.