Had a good night tonight. Got to watch my friend's band play (they ended up being really good live) and saw Caddyshack for the first time at Scuba's.
The show by The Make Believe was good. I honestly was surprised at how good the band sounded. Their lead singer, Liz, was a cutie too, which also helped ;) I think that if they improve a little bit more, and catch a couple of breaks with marketing and exposure, they can be really big some day. I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be able to be as successful as The Morning Of, for example, because they share many similar characteristics, but still manage to do their own thing. Goodluck to them, and I hope I can help out in any way. Their playing next Thursday at the Slidebar in Downtown Fullerton if anyone wants to check 'em out.
Caddyshack was good for the first time I've ever watched it. I hear it's a comedic classic, and was definitely funny. It may not be close to the funniest movie I've ever seen, but it was solid with great performances from Rodney Dangerfield and Chevy Chase. It was good to see Chevy Chase not playing a bumbling fool for once.
This is looking to be an eventful weekend. Korean BBQ and (maybe) a party tomorrow night. Friday is my last day of work, which I'm sure will be filled with lots of fun even after I've clocked out for the last time. Gonna be post-celebrating with some friends after all of that is said and done. Saturday is Mike's bday, then I'm probably gonna go hit up a show with the Shan-bam. Sunday looks like it's dedicated to football (a usual occurrence for the past 20 weeks) ;) School starts Monday with an interview for my internship on Monday or Tuesday. Life's good for me. How could I ever complain? =)