Something big is going to happen soon. I can feel it.
One thing I want to try to transition back to is my giving nature. I want to transition back to giving back, helping others, and using my resources to make other people's lives enjoyable. It brings a smile to my face knowing I helped someone out.
My sister's friend from St. Columban asked me if I would be interested in joining their Core team next year. It sounds like a lot of work and has the one word I'm fearing right now: Dedication. Do I have the dedication and drive in my heart right now? No. But do I want to give back and get back into ministry on a small scale, helping in small ways like giving a talk or planning logistics, then yes I would love to do this. I still need to discern what is right for me and what I can handle, but it was really nice of her to invite me to be part of their team considering we'd never met.
My phone call interview today went great. I'm looking forward for the face-to-face interview next week with Comdey.com. Should be fun =)
I don't know how things stand between me and someone particular, but she's great. I'd just like to talk/hang/get to know her more. It seems like the opportunities are vague/far between/or there are too many people there. I need some serious conversations every now and then. Hopefully we can get a moment to ourselves.
Four days left at Boys and Girls Club. Welcome to the future.