So its the Saints vs. the Colts. Should be an epic game of two of the best teams in the league. I'm going with the Colts all the way because they're my favorite team. They can be boring at times because all they have is Peyton Manning (I miss Marvin Harrison), but Reggie Wayne is not a bad tradeoff.
I found out what's been bothering me a lot lately: girls. Man, they're weird and got their own little quirks and everything. Sometimes you gotta act different around them because being yourself might scare them away. I'm finally getting to the point where I can act like myself around them more often. That's not to say that I'm being fake or not being myself around girls. I'm just saying that it's like the lite-version of me, toned down in saturation a little bit. Once someone gets to know me, then I go balls out, this is what I'm about kinda thing.
One person in particular, I don't know where we stand, and it's making me kind of nervous. Yeah, I know that if she doesn't like who I am, or if just being true to myself is kinda turning her off from me, then she's not worth it. But at the same time, I'm really digging a lot about her, and I'm pretty attracted to her too. I just don't want to mess things up, but if that's what I'm thinking about, then I'm not going to be giving her my true self, and I'm never gonna be happy. It's all about being genuine. When people are genuine, good things happen, and they can be happy. I read a quote yesterday that I really liked:
"Some people put up walls not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to knock them down."
I care enough to knock them down, but do you care enough about me to try mine?