I don't want to play this hot/cold game. I dropped other girls for this. You need to make up your mind soon, or else I'm ready to up and leave. I don't need to be trying this hard.
In other news, today was boring. One good moment was when I got to see Jessica before she leaves for New Zealand for Vet school in a week, but other than that I just played video games all day. What a waste of a Saturday. I want to go out, but people are sick, busy, or just plain lazy and don't want to do stuff. I don't get it, people automatically think that leaving the house costs money. No it doesn't! Let's go take pictures, let's go running, let's go freakin walk on the beach! All of this stuff is better than sitting at home all day. If there's one thing I want to leave with humanity is just like the quote from Zombieland: "ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS." Go play with a deck of cards, swing on the swing, throw a football, build a sandcastle in the winter, just have fun. You don't need money to have fun, you need a personality. I'm sure I text a lot, but some people actually HATE talking on the phone now because they text so much. You can't get to know someone's true personality through texts because they're not immediate natural reaction to what is being spoken. They're well thought out, deliberate messages, not natural, spur of the moment responses. I want to have fun. I want to talk to people. Life is great, but I'm really getting bored right now.
Go outside, it's nice out (even when it's raining).