Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chill Day Went By Fast

Today turned out pretty good considering I spent the whole day at school. It surprisingly went by fast. We didn't do anything in my history class, got to hang out and talk with actors in my showbiz class, and got to write and look at dirty magazines that this one girl was showing me in my PR Writing class =P Overall was very chill. Heck I even got to throw in some homework in there that I finished and took a test I completely guessed on and got a decent enough grade.

Things look like they're completely falling apart without anyone doing anything about it, but it's okay. I know it's going to hurt (a lot for me), but if it's not going anywhere, then it's not going anywhere. You can't force someone to like you is all I'm saying.

Vegas trip in 40 hours! I haven't been so stoked for a trip in a LONG time. It will definitely be an adventure celebrating Ace's bday and kicking it with him and Ram. There's a special surprise guest going on this trip too. Apparently Ace's friend Jen is good friends with a girl who I used to go to Junior High with (and subsequently had a crush on), Nicole Forth. Talk about a small world. Yes it's been 8 years, and I no longer have a crush on her, but still talk about someone who you never thought you'd see again in their life, and add that to the coincidence that a week ago I randomly found her and added her on myspace from one of those peeps you might know-thingies. Vegas is going to be amazing.

Internship tomorrow at Comedy.com. I had a chill first day, but I'm hoping tomorrow I get to learn more stuff. Gonna be watching old Super Bowl ads and funny Bud Light commercials. If you've got a fave, send it to me and you might end up seeing it on Comedy.com =) Cheers!