Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Solid Meeting

Today was a good day at LOG. It was refreshing to see a lot of old faces today as well as Ray and Ace entrust me with some responsibility. It's been a long time coming, but I think I'm finally starting to build trust with a lot of those people. It's just different than Polycarp where people know what I can do and don't worry about it at all.

I'm very proud of my friend for what she did today. That takes guts, and I'm glad she's taking a step in a positive direction. She may never know how much she's affected me, or why I've done things the way I have lately, but I'm glad to see she's doing okay. Someday things will be great again, but for now, I'm fine with chill.

Funniest Basketball players list coming up on Comedy.com soon. Be sure to check it out. If it gets a lot of hits I'm going to start a bunch more lists like that, and things will be looking up =)

I took on a new video editing project for my old boss today. I hope I haven't buried myself too deep because I still have my own schoolwork to worry about as well as an upcoming talk that I'm going to be giving this weekend that I'm not ready for yet.

I think my new comedy blog is just right around the corner. I think that next week would be a good time to start.