"Throughout life people will make you mad
Disrespect you and treat you bad
Let God deal with the things they do
Cause hate in your heart will consume you too
Always tell the truth, say your prayers
Hold doors, pull out chairs, easy on the swears
You're living proof that dreams do come true
I love you and I'm here for you."
-Will Smith
Don't harbor hate. It'll eat you up. Have some fun. Be respectful. These are traits I have lived my life by and will continue to do so. I'm not quite sure where my life is going right now as I seem to change my mind as often as I change my underwear (once a week), and I'm not sure how I feel about the way I'm living my life. Things are tough, life is tough, but you don't give up. It's easy to feel down sometimes, but it's important to remember that YOU are in control of that feeling. YOU can choose to be down, or you can choose to do something about it.
I had a blast this weekend in Vegas. It was definitely a bundle of fun. Vegas wasn't as crazy as I thought it was going to be, but I know that next time is gonna get crazier and crazier each subsequent time. It was a good start to my love affair with Vegas ;) It was definitely great getting closer to Ram and Ace (my Wolfpack bros) and hanging out with Ace's awesome siblings. Friday night was memorable drinking, playing hard alchy pong, and running crazy down the strip. It was funny when Ram and I wanted to break into the Lion cage and ride the lions of the MGM. We then ended up crashing in the room. Woke up in the morning with NO HANGOVER, then went to work out at 9 a.m. Everyone said I was a trooper, I was just feeling good and having a good time. Saturday was a long day. We didn't get to club like I wanted to, but I had a good time taking jello shots and gambling with some awesome friends. In the end I came home winning $20, and only spent something like $150. Good, fun, SAFE, relatively inexpensive weekend. On the way home I could tell SOMEONE was looking out for me this weekend: No hangovers, didn't spend too much, didn't get AIDS or any sort of diseases because things never got crazy enough to be even put in that position, didn't gamble a lot, ate good food, had good company, had good people looking out for me. I was definitely well protected from doing regrettable things this weekend and feel very blessed for it. Thank you.
I was able to do my first post at Comedy.com today. I enjoyed it and started a thread on the Facebook page. I can't wait to learn and do more.