Been working on my research paper all day. Over half-way done. I don't feel like it's A-material, but I'm not going to kill myself over this paper.
A couple of things on my mind right now:
I really like learning about the entertainment industry. I think it's where I'm being called to go as I really like the excitement and challenges it provides. I'm reading a book about piracy right now for this paper, and I would love to be someone who could implement strategies to crack down on movie piracy. Now, before I go any further, I have to admit that my hands are not clean of watching illegally downloaded movies. As a matter of fact, I've actually watched some of these movies for school purposes, but for the most part, I refrain from watching anything that was released in the last 5 years. After reading this book though, coupled with my desire to go into the entertainment industry, and Scuba's positive influence on me to NOT download music illegally anymore, I plan on being against music and video piracy and will refrain from downloading either.
Speaking of Scuba, reading his Facebook bar-hopping updates are hilarious. As the night goes on, his updates become more and more incoherent, and the spelling gets worse and worse. I feel like I'm already hanging out with him even though I'm stuck at home =P
Lastly, I just read in another book that people with hearing or visual impairments are more likely to have learning disabilities, or that there was a correlation between learning disabilities and visual/hearing impairment. I guess I am even luckier than I thought. As far as I know, I don't have any learning disabilities, and I actually think that I process things faster than most people. Who woulda thought a deaf guy could be so smart and sexy? ;)