Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bleh

Saturday was great, but there was something that could've happened but didn't (which is a good thing). I made a choice, a choice to have fun AND be responsible. Those are the kind of choices that make me different from the rest of the mix.

I like how the last couple weeks have played out. I'm getting to know people better, people that I've already known for awhile now. I guess my prayers are being answered, more people are opening up to me. I'm always down to meet new people or get to know the people already close to me better. I was kind of disappointed that a lot of the new Liwanag members didn't stay and hang out after the meeting, but I know I shouldn't be because they're new and just getting a feel for the place. I'm guessing I don't see half of them ever again, but I sure hope I'm wrong.

The first meeting was interesting. It was a lot wrapped up into one and I really enjoyed Julian's welcome talk (I've come to gain a LOT of respect for Julian over the past month and a half-ish), but it definitely wasn't my favorite meeting. Things will be different, things will change, but God's love will stay the same, and that is what is important: it will always be the same love, you'll just get to know it better =)