The show was really good, unfortunately no Rob Schneider, but the show was still awesome (Owen Benjamin stole the show, and Tom Green was really candid). He was sick and couldn't make the show, but they gave us a bunch of free tickets to go to his next show, so it's okay. I got to sit next to a group of cute girls, and the one next to me had a really good laugh. I complimented her on it, and we introduced ourselves, and I left it at that as I let her walk away. Some may see it as a missed opportunity, whereas I see it as a seed being planted in case I ever see her in the future. If I see her again, I know it will be legit, and I'll ask her number. If I don't see her again, I'm fine with that too and it was never meant to be. Remember the name Anita (weird for an Asian girl) just in case ;)
Speaking of introductions, I started talking to the girl from my Comm Law class. We're going to study together online tomorrow night because she's lives all the way in the Inland Empire. Why do all the girls I meet end up living so damn far away?
Btw, Owen Benjamin mentioned tonight that peeing after drinking feels so great if you're a guy. He said it's almost orgasmic. It's enjoyable. I had a couple of beers tonight, and I can vouch for that statement.