Big UP: Angels winning game 5 of the ALCS today. I was at the game (it was my very first Angels playoff game) and I can honestly tell you that it's quite an experience. You can talk about how good the angles on TV are until your face turns blue, but it will never be the same experience as screaming your lungs out with another 60,000 people. It was THE best baseball game I have ever been to with a back and forth score and a nail biting win 7-6.
Down: Going clubbing afterwards. Even though I went with one of the best people to club with, Steph C, it was a total bust. The DJ sucked and kept stopping the songs, and having slow points in between songs, and it was just really awkward. We got in for free and good thing too because that place was totally not happening. Another reason I couldn't get into it was because I had been standing the previous 3 hours at Angel Stadium and I was a little tired (sorry =\). It was at this old place called Bravo, where club Glam used to be. I remember the time Scuba, Daniel and I went there when it was raining, and Daniel almost got in a fight with a guy in line because the guy was smoking pot. When we got inside, the place was just okay, but Scuba and I ended up dancing with these older girls. I remember getting the girl's number, and calling her up later that week. I found out she was 26-27, and that was a little too old for me.
Up: Talking with Stephanie in the car on the way back. We need to have some more deeper conversations like that more often. I've been really deprived of the intellectual, serious, good, etc. conversations that I have with people one-on-one. They haven't happened too often in awhile, so this was a good moment.
Down: My legs. They hurt from the standing/dancing.
Up: Texted the cute girl from my Comm Law class. She's pretty chill so far.
Down: My teacher sent me a brutal email about the Research Paper proposal I sent him. It was tough. Looks like I'm going to have my work cut out for me in this stupid class.
I like this format of blogging. I might revisit it again soon, hmmm =)