Why live in your own mind when it's so nice outside?
I'm going to the Irvine Improv tonight with Scuba, Nick and his friend, Tony, Camila, and my friend LK to see TOM GREEN AND ROB SCHNEIDER! It's only like the 3rd or 4th time Lauren and I have hung out, and it's an interesting story how we met in the first place. Ask me about it sometime.
I really need to stop procrastinating with this homework. I could have gotten it done awhile ago had I just made a stupid phone call instead of being lazy. Damn, I really need that person there to motivate me for this. Hey JaimeeSia, where's those Warner Bros internships at?!
Btw, I'm still undefeated after 6 weeks of Fantasy Football. My dream of going undefeated is still possible! (I wonder if Jerick will trade me Michael Turner or Cedric Benson)
LOG tonight. It's good to see at least one group I'm part of still going strong.
Sometimes the person you're looking for is sitting right next to you... We'll see.