A jack-of-all-trades is a master of none.
I have always prided myself in being able to do many things (better than average). If there's one thing I've learned in college though, it's that you need to have a focus. Focus on one thing until you MASTER it, then and only then should you move onto the next thing. Now is the time where it's really starting to matter: do I focus on my film making, or do I focus on my public relations skills? Which one skill do I need more immediately? Like I told two kids who got in a fight at Boys and Girls Club today: life is about making choices, you can make the choice that puts you in this room with me calling your parents or you can make the choice that puts you out on the football field having fun. Unfortunately, you already made the choice and that's why you're sitting in front of me now.
Tentative date for England is now December 18-23. I've already had two people tell me that they're interested in going. Airfare round trip is going to cost about $800-900, so I'm looking at the trip costing me approximately $1500. Let's keep my budget around that area. This looks like one of the many adventures I plan to go on in the next couple years. Gotta start big right? ;)
Btw, I need to make the choice to spend tomorrow doing my homework so that I've got nothing to worry about when I network it up at Club Bang tomorrow night. =)