It's been awhile since I've seen a few people. I guess the last time we all hung out was Paula's debut (which was a lot of fun). It looks like things really are going to be changing however. I know we'll always be friends, but it looks like the weekly hangouts might become more and more unrealistic the older we get.
I'm enjoying being me right now. I'm going to love life, live it, and meet lots of people. This semester has started on the right foot, but I still need to make some habitual changes in my life. I need to remain vocal and not fall back into my passitivity (which isn't even a word btw). I need to stop being lazy and make things happen for myself. I could have the world if I would just get off my ass and grab it. I'm kinda envious as I read Tony's Twitter updates where he talks about buying props and helping out his friends with their movies. He's doing something with his career, and I need to get started in doing things like that too. I need to go meet people, network, and most of all, have fun.
If Nez reads this I think she'll laugh, but I want to go networking. I want to network in Hollywood and Vegas and LA and New York, and I want to network soon ;)
Sometimes I wonder why we put ourselves in situations which we know will not end well. Is it living for the moment? Is it hope that we believe people will change? Is it familiarity or fear of the future? It's probably a combination of all things. I'm afraid of being successful. I'm afraid of calling up a newspaper to come do a story on a project I'm working on because I'm afraid that they'll actually do it. I'm afraid of putting together a giant event because I'm afraid of it actually being successful. Some people have weird fears, but if I get rid of these fears, then I'm going to be good at publicity.