Thursday, September 17, 2009

First Song

I learned my fist song on the guitar! I don't know what it's called, but I could play it all day with Tony and Law joking around and having fun. Mad props to Law for being patient enough with me to allow me to learn. Mad props to the kid at Boys and Girls Club who taught me my first chords, and mad props to Nikki for letting me use her guitar over the weekend to practice (this weekend was really the catalyst). I'm pretty stoked about my first song because it will, hopefully, lead me to even more songs. I have a feeling the first one is always the hardest. Maybe someday I'll get good enough to serenade a girl and trick her into marrying me......NAH! ;)

I'm still looking for that talk, but in the meantime, I'm gonna have FUN. Blink 182 tomorrow, openFriday, Erwin's Bday + Balster vs. Mayweather on Saturday, and video editing + GL Krew on Sunday. I guess I'm in for one hell of a weekend. Yo Nez! Networking Friday?