It's hard to find the time or the desire to blog nowadays. Things have been going great, especially last night. Since my last blog I have: gone to a Blink 182 concert, drew attention to myself by dancing in the middle of the parking lot, caught up on Entourage and True Blood, played an epic game of basketball that I'm still feeling the effects of, gone to dinner with Scuba, his sister and his Dad at Claim Jumper, finished a video for my film class, beat Jerrick in Fantasy Football, played another game of basketball with the Log guys and Team Korea, gone to a nice little kickback at the PrettyGirls ;) apartment, and have had a great time in general.
Last night was fun, played basketball followed by randomly bumping into Nez at Interfaith before going over to Khrystyn, Nikki, Lydia, and Versary's housewarming. The circumstances that brought Nez and I together were very unlikely to say the least. After I was done playing basketball, I really had to go Number Two, like bad bad. The bathrooms at the park were closed, so I thought to myself, where is there a place close-by that I can use a nice bathroom, I didn't want to go to the party and stink it up there. I decided to go to UCI and use one of the school bathrooms or Interfaith. Interfaith was closer, so I walked up there, and little did I know I would bump into Nez playing (very good I might add) on the piano there. I told her about the housewarming, and she was totally down to go. The party ended up being great especially since there was no stress nor drama. I got to play pong with the ladies of the house, which was great cause Khrystyn and I won even though Lydia did shoot a ball where her hair ended up in my cup (WhatTheEff), and I got to show off my dance moves and salsa dance with Nez. I got to see some friends I haven't seen since the beginning of summer, and I got to see the changes that they've gone through since (nothing bad, just different). Scuba and I ended up leaving at the PERFECT time too. Right when we left, the police showed up down the street to break up the place for being too loud. There wasn't anything bad happening, just a lot of people talking at the same time.
I plan on looking up jobs and applying for internships this week. It's time for a change of pace even though I'm happy where I'm at. I just need to start taking steps in the direction of my future before I'm at the point where I'm just waiting around for something to happen.