Here it comes...9 more hours.
So today we had a meditation activity and were told to go anywhere we wanted to, to see the different things we can see God in. I jokingly went to the bathroom cause I had to go =P Then came back and stood next to Law. I knew I didn't really have to go anywhere to "look" for God because He was all around me. In the air, the grass, the trees, Law, people looking around me. Then as we sat in a circle around the tree, I started noticing the grass. I noticed how a LOT of blades were cut by the lawnmower. It got me thinking as I looked closer and started playing with the grass. Our lives searching for God are like the grass. Sometimes we grow strong and pointy, no cuts, reaching to God (the sun) and we never have to face problems. Sometimes we're like the ones that have only been cut by the lawnmower, still tall, but constantly hindered from fully reaching God, yet we're always trying. Sometimes we're like the grass that gets cut and falls to the bottom, dead, destroyed, withered, yet our matter, ourselves, help the grass around us continue to grow by using our nutrients. Maybe in your life there is no grass. Maybe its a dirt patch constantly being stepped on and not given the time and room to grow. Maybe its time you left your surroundings to find a place that supports you (maybe has some nice gardeners or a good sprinkler system), helps you grow as you grow with the grass around you.
Miracle grow!