Wow, what a job. Today we brought the kids to Knott's Berry Farm for their last day of summer. We have such a good group of kids that I really feel blessed to work there. Almost half of our kids had never been to Knott's before today, and watching their smiling faces and how much they loved the rides definitely had me smiling a good portion of the day and even came close to bringing tears to my eyes (I ended up crying later in the day, but it wasn't from them. I was choking and coughing hard causing my eyes to swell up in tears and everyone just laughed at me...assholes ahah). I'm excited for today/tomorrow. We're going to the beach for the first time all summer. How sad, at the beginning we were planning on going every day. I guess work and school got in our way =(
I discovered how to convert youtube videos into mp3 format today. My music library just increased tenfold considering that I will now be downloading people's covers of songs as well as whatever is available and the biggest video uploader in the world. I'm excited for this week, especially since I might have it off. I'm not keeping my fingers crossed, I'm way behind on my Italy money situation and i gotta catch up with mo' money.
Pray for the struggling souls to resist temptation.