It doesn't get any easier. The more you know, the more you question, but here's the kicker: you question, but you don't doubt; you find answers, but aren't satisfied. For a hunger that's supposed to last enternity, it's kind of hard to fill up all the way ;) I read in Ask the Bible Geek today that the devil tempts you the most when you're getting closest to God because he wants to show that he is better. Any time you get closer to God, that's bad news for the devil, and he's a sore loser (why else do you think we call him Lose-ifer). When I thought of this I pictured God as a great king and I as his apprentice. The devil was sitting next to God's throne tempting those that came, trying to prove that more people would chose him over God. God let satan live because of His compassion over all things. Satan would try to tempt me because he wanted to show that even the mightiest (God's apprentice) can fall. Now I look at it as my mission, my chance to be heroic. Stand up against the devil and show that we can stop ourselves from falling with God's help.
I've been working on the Steubenville video today, and I'm liking it. I'm getting better at editing, but I'm still not up to par with Mike and Omar, and this guy on Youtube that made a similar video (it was amazing, inspires me and I wonder if I have the software power to make it happen). We'll see how it ends up.