Even though my end of the summer wasn't filled the most crazy, exciting adventures (I stayed home all weekend), I still enjoyed it. Got to chill hard with Daniel, Lisa, and Tina last night. Today was all about sitting and watching T.V. Got caught up on some movies, but eventually hunger hits and boredom strikes. I can't stay in one place for too long or it will overcome me, boredom. On the plus side, I did get to meet some new people online that are quite interesting. Actually one girl was at a show I went to at Chain, that's pretty lottoristic 'cause what are the chances of that happening on Stickam. I hope to really take advantage of tomorrow with Mass, GL, Mass, then dinner.
Got to go to bed early tomorrow. Living responsible with my sleeping habits starts Sunday night and lasts until mid-December. You can do it Steve, you sexy man ;)
I wonder how fast I am compared to Olympic runners...and the USA basketball team that won the gold tonight! =)