I was brushing my teeth today, so that I could have my pearly whites for the ladies ;) and I noticed something about the faucet when I started heating up the water to begin shaving (I AM the Beardless Shaman of Sexy, duh). I noticed that it took quite a while for the water to warm up and get hot, but when I turned on the cold water, it got cold almost immediately. This represents the changes we go through in life. We find ourselves going down dark paths and we try to make changes. These changes happen very slowly while they warm up. But when something cold hits us, it sends it back to the way we were. That cold may be temptations, problems, drama, stress and they can ruin everything we’ve warmed up to be. So we have to be ready for the temperature to change. When we are prepared, the temperature has less of an effect on us, and we can choose how we answer those problems.