Saturday, May 31, 2008

Reefer Madness! Reefer Madness!

Ace, Tony, Camila, Ace's friend Yee, and I went to see the play "Reefer Madness" at UCI today. I thought it was a good musical parody of marijuana, haha +) After the show, when Ace was driving us home, I told him thanks for taking us. He replied by putting his hand on my leg and saying "No, thank you for having an enormous penis." I just stared at him, and he took his hand off my leg and we sat there in awkward silence. What a great night =P

So my next challenge is to create a plot line for my script. Once I decide on the events I want to act out, I can begin writing about them. Write now my basic story is about a young man and his relationships: his relationship with his girlfriend, his father, God, and his life. Let's see if I can make this work =)