I discovered today that my parents and I don't agree on everything. ::sarcastically:: That was a first =P I found today that my views differ with my parents in that I am not as conservative as they are. I take into consideration different forms of evidence instead of dismissing them and remaining stubborn. I think I have a very stubborn family, and I hope to avoid that in my life.
My weekend just got REALLY tough. My English paper on religion is 1800 words, but I feel blessed that I can incorporate theology into this paper. Makes me kind of excited about the paper, but it's still gonna be tough. I met some new people today on Stickam, and they seem pretty cool, and weirdly enough one of them goes to UCI and lives around here.
I hope I can finish my work before Ren Faire on Sunday. I like going every year, it's something I look forward to. But I think I'm placing too much importance on the event due to past experiences. I should just go to have fun, but I think I'm trying to reinvent the past too much. Let's just make some future and have as much fun as we can. =) Wish me luck for finals.