Enthusiasm. My happiness is unparalleled by the people around me at this time. Some try to match it, and I thank them for that, but I have had such a reinvigorated attitude about life today, that everyone else seems to be moving in slow motion.
I don't know if it's freedom, relief, excitement, personal time that I haven't had for awhile; this new feeling of ending school is very full. I need to continue this enthusiasm and utilize it instead of falling back to old habits. Talking is my anti-drug, and I plan on experiencing this through community the whole summer. Don't be surprised if you get phone calls from me at midnight/1am, when I'm at my most vulnerable. By talking to you, I feel the love and compassion, which are two feelings I have been running low on recently, but they fuel the fire in my heart again.
Tonight's show at the Improv was really good. Ace and I got some bonding time in with it just being me and him going to the show. I had a good time, and we got ourselves invited to Karla's wedding =P I need to make sure to get tickets to Indiana Jones and We Shot the Moon this week. It's gonna be a blast! (more to come!)