Friday, July 24, 2009

Tired

I'm tired. Tired of my lousy softball team. Tired of work. Tired of thinking about responsibilities. Tired of trying too hard. Tired of being dependable. Let's face it, I'm tired.

Steubenville couldn't have come at a better time. I'm not going to be expecting to do anything but relax and be a light of god to the people around me. The purpose of the retreat is to take a step back, refocus yourself to be able to go back into the real world once you're done. It's about time I took a step back.

Some things I'm stoked about:
-Eric Bischoff got a blogspot
-Jem is going to Steubenville with us
-I have a good chance on getting an internship with Shannon Barr Publicity Relations
-Two weeks off starting August 1st.
-River
-Wild Rivers
-21+ clubs
-My new PS3

Btw, I spent tonight cleaning up my car after the softball game. I took out about 70-80 pounds of junk (at least) out of my trunk. I've always been told that I have a lot of junk in my trunk ;) but tomorrow is going to be different. We're going to be hauling ass to San Diego. Stay tuned for what's sure to be a big blog coming up.