WOW, my school schedule looks like fun and shit at the same time. I'm looking at the classes and they all look interesting and entertaining, but I'm looking at the driving, and I'm going to hate life/freeways.
Monday: Film production - 830am-1245pm
Tuesday: Communications Law - 10-1115am
Wednesday: Intro to Tourism and Entertainment Studies 7-945pm (Irvine)
Thursday: Communications Law - 10-1115am
Writing for Mass Media 4-730pm
This looks tough, especially since I'll only be able to work 4 days a week. I hope I can stay where I'm at when it comes to Boys and Girls Club because I'm going to need the money for gas, but at the same time, I really hope I get my internship squared away so that I can figure out my future. I see tough decisions in the horizon, which is funny because the last tough decision I was thinking about became really easy the closer it came to decision making. I guess I'll just have to be patient. =)
I saw Harry Potter last night with Scuba, Quinn, Mark and Charlene. Man, I thought that movie was great, especially the Horcrux scene (it happened EXACTLY how I imagined it in the book). I really like the direction the new director took the movies in. He decided to stop trying to make a movie out of a book, and focused more on making a damn good movie, which I believe he succeeded at. Yes, there's some parts of the movie that are REALLY kiddy, but the movie is rated PG, what can you expect. I actually dressed up in a bathrobe while waiting in line for the movie. This is the closest I've ever come to "dressing up" for a movie. I feel like it was more of an excuse to be comfortable wearing a bathrobe than anything else (good idea Julian ;) ).
I really should stop stressing about my future when it comes to school/employment. Whatever happens, happens, and I should be happy with whatever I can get. The problem is that I try not to settle for less because I know I deserve more.