Thursday, July 30, 2009

One Day at a Time

One day at a time. It keeps getting harder and harder.

Who woulda thought I'd be taking responsibility and going out of my comfort zone to make this GL YATDSE work? I bet some people lost a couple of bets ;) I emailed Larry today asking for his help giving a presentation at the GL Retreat. I started reading an essay about Reconciliation, which I'm going to give a presentation on. Now the material is a little dry, and I have to reference the dictionary almost every other sentence, but I'm starting to understand what the words mean. My job will be to give a presentation that would be beneficial to all and catches the listener's interest (meaning, I'm going to make it fun).

Mike said my type of spirituality is Dominican. I'll have to read up about that once I get more time on my hands, which, as of right now, I have none. I will be waking up tomorrow at 530am for our baseball tournament, which is sure to be a nonstop rollercoaster all weekend.

I know what Jem means about having a best friend or someone to talk to. The one person you could share anything with, without fear of judgment or ridicule is indeed one of the greatest gifts we could give another person. It's funny how our faith calls upon us to do the same thing. 0 =)