It's 11:45, and I need to go to bed. I've got a long day tomorrow with baseball and my party. I think a lot of people are going to show up, and it's going to be an awesome way to cap off my 2-week birthday extravaganza.
I had an awesome time Grunion Running last night. We went to Newport Beach and caught about 12 grunions. Don't worry guys, I've got it all on camera, and I've been working on the video tonight. It should be ready to go by Monday night (if I get any more time to edit it). Going with Mark and Scuba was a good guys night out, and we all had a blast grabbing fish with our bare hands.
I'm apprehensive about my schedule for next semester. I'm going to be working on it starting Sunday. I hope I'm able to plan around my work schedule, but right now, it's not my number one priority. I need to discern between the things I want to do and the things I need to do. I can't be hanging out in college forever.
Living life with no regrets. Take One. Action!