I feel like I'm becoming more secure in my personal beliefs. I'm not as afraid to state my mind as I used to be. There's a certain way that I live my life, that I'm not ashamed to tell people about, and that's something to be proud of. I'm definitely still learning, but as of right now, I'm happy.
I'm excited about this week in more ways than one. It's only Monday, but I can already tell it's going to be good. Tomorrow, I've got work and Liwanag. Hopefully after Liwanag Quinn and I will get to meet up again and finish our conversation from last night, then, hopefully, we'll all go see HARRY POTTER. Wednesday, I've got baseball practice, and Thursday I've got softball. Friday is looking GREAT already. Work, applying for an internship at Vans, Disneyland, and running (doesn't get much better than that).
Homerun Derby today was fun, until my DVR didn't record the whole thing. I immediately put it onto ESPN to see if they were having a replay, only to have ESPN totally kill it for me by announcing the winner. Oh well, you win some and lose some.
I also started planning my class schedule today. I don't actually register for classes until Thursday, but it doesn't hurt to plan in advance does it? I'm really looking forward to applying for the Vans internship (I wonder what it'll be like). I don't know where my tenure with Boys and Girls Club is going to end up once I get an internship, but I know that I need to secure that before I can feel better about my classes. I'm supposed to be in my final year of college right now, but I'm almost a year behind because I haven't been able to take the classes that I need to take thanks to my hours at my job. I don't feel like I'll be able to handle a 20 hour a week internship, a 30 hour a week job, and a full-time student. Those of you guys that get your school paid for, and get to live in apartments for free, I envy you. I wish I could have that kind of life, but at the same time, I know that it doesn't come without price. I'm not saying people who don't have to work have it easy at all (for the most part many of these people are actually working harder than I ever will), I'm just saying that it's tougher when you have to work, and anyone who works will second that. I want to be able to have classes 2 days a week, for the entire day. At least that way, I'll still be able to potentially work 4-5 days a week.
Public Relations seems to be the direction I'm going in right now, with a minor in Film. Let's see where this takes me. It's shaping up to be my toughest semester yet.