Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend Choices

Sometimes the situation calls for us to be role models instead of looking out for our own self-interest. The choices we make now, affects us, as well as others, in the future. There are opportunities, and there are missed opportunities. The ones we miss are, hopefully, the ones we can live with.

Tonight was unexpectedly fun. I wasn't really planning on going to Toni's graduation party until yesterday. Even when I decided that I would go, I still thought it would be awkward with the family around. It ended up being far from awkward. Everyone had a great time, and I got to know some people a little bit better, people like Toni, RJ, and their friends. Scuba and I also dominated in Pong.

I don't know what I'm expecting to happen when I turn 21. Is my lifestyle going to change all that much? I know some of my friends became alcoholics and I never saw them again once they turned 21. I sure hope I'm not like that. It should be a trip to say the least.

I think I'm "in like" but I can't tell. It's a very interesting feel, discernment.

I got some new Paul Frank and Modern Amusement glasses today. When you see them, you'll say Denggggg, that's hottt!

This weekend has been great. I know I can handle things on my own now. Next week I'm off work, and I want it to be an adventure. One goal I have is to go to Sandy Eggo. Hear that Abby? We gonna come jailbreak you (and anyone else who lives out there)! =P

I feel like I'm coming close to one of those opportunities I don't think I can live with if I miss. Choices choices choices.