Monday, June 8, 2009

Just Because

I'm writing this blog because the video I posted is covering my updated blog list =P

Apparently I'm the retreat coordinator now. I had no idea, but I guess it's better than being puppet face, haha. Ace and I talked today, and I'm glad we got to affirm each other. I think we're on the same page on how we want this retreat to go, and I think we're going to be pulling off some impossible things on this retreat. Core team is gonna fly high (hopefully not under the influence of drugs) for this retreat, and I'm excited. We've got a challenge with the inclusion of Sunday, but I'm sure we'll rise to meet the challenges and overcome them. In the words of Mr. Frederickson, we're going to try to go above and beyond the call of duty.

I'm really addicted to the Knock You Down song I posted last night. I kept singing it all day today. I want to do a duet of that song with a special lady (any takers?) =P I also want to learn how to play the guitar, and I really want to sit down with someone and have them show me how it's become so easy for them. I know it won't come over night, but I feel that people can give me a lot more tips than they think they can. The usual response I get when I ask someone to teach me guitar is usually: oh I don't know how to teach people, or, I'm not very good. Dude, if you can make sounds come out of that guitar that sound aight together, you're good to me.

Reconciliation next week with Stephanie. I'm looking forward to it. I need it. Next week is looking to be very exciting.