My car is CLEAN! Yes, I know, I never thought it would have happened either. I still have to clean out my trunk, but the inside of my car is clean, and the outside is waxed and shiny. I'm never motivated to get my car washed because it only takes 1 day at work to get dirty again. Good thing I don't have work this week (that's what's up)! Tony and Camila also introduced me to this car air freshener that they sell at Bath and Body Works. It's getting rid of the cigarette smell that's been haunting my car for the past year and a half. It's great to finally have your car smell like something other than ash or ass. I also got this good smelling hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works for $1. Now I can have clean hands AND smell good at the same time.
Today I decided to bust a mission (by myself =\) in search of a new hat. I was looking forward to getting a San Diego Padres or Diamondbacks hat, but they didn't have the ones that I wanted (and they were expensive too, $35!). I decided not to call it quits and ended up finishing my search at West Mall where I got 3 bright colored Angels hats. I really didn't want to get the Angels hats, but they were better than the millions of Dodgers and Yankees hats they had. While I was at The Block for the first part of the mission, a couple of girls came up to me and asked if I wear cologne. They gave me free samples of some crap they had (which didn't smell too bad actually), but I told them I didn't have any cash. We talked for a little bit, but I was on a mission. I ended the conversation, wished them a good day, and good luck.
Last night I busted another mission. This one was to see Transformers. We were all set, ready to go to the Bella Terra two hours early to wait in line to see it. Lucky for us, one of Camila's friends told us that it was already sold out. At least we didn't have to waste the drive there, but we were still left with the problem of where to watch the movie. We checked everywhere, and everything seemed to be sold out. Then we looked at a movie theater that said Long Beach. I looked it up on the map, and it turned out that it wasn't that far AND there were like a gazillion showings of it. We picked up Quinn, who took like an hour to come outside (Camila lost 2 fingers because of it), then we were on our way. But as fate would have it, the freeway was CLOSED! We had to take a huge detour, and we were worried that everyone else who had to wait for their friends to finish washing dishes at 11 o'clock at night would beat us there and the show would be sold out. We got there, got good seats, and watched the coolest-dumbest movie ever made. We left happy. The End.
I'm not going to go into detail about the movie because I don't want to ruin it for other people that might see it, but the movie left me feeling the same way the last movie did: "wow, but what the heck...?" That movie is probably one of the coolest movies I've ever seen, but anyone who knows about the first movie will tell you, "you don't see Transformers for the awesome story or the Beef's acting. You go for the friggin' cool robots!" Well, I guess it was mostly the robots and Megan Fox's T and A (which I felt was a little excessive). A lot of the movie felt like a big joke, but in the end, I was still very happy I saw it.
These are the hats I want. I want the SD in silver though and the DB in all black, with red snake, and fitted.


This is my favorite song of the moment: