Tonight transformed from mediocre to great in a time span of two hours.
After watching the Lakers lose a close game to the Magic at Scuba's house, I decided that I wanted to get some ice cream. Scuba was down so we asked one of our friends who had been wanting to hang out with us for awhile. She passed on going, which ended up leading to a great thing. I called up Abby and asked if she and the Shawshank graduating ladies (her, Bellamay, and Anna) would want to come get some Yogurtland with us. Abby and Bellamay were down, but unfortunately Anna had a final in the morning. I'm so glad we got to spend time with my family leaders from last year (one of them was also my family leader this year too). What was even greater was spending time with them during their last week in Irvine as students. They're going to be leaving next week, and it makes me sad. I'm going to miss Bellamay and Abby, but I'm grateful for getting to know them a little better tonight. I also got to learn a little bit about Sir Fred/Sami, which was interesting to say the least. Another thing that was great, was sharing our stories and entertaining them throughout the night (something Scuba and I love doing). We love telling our stories and bringing laughter and smiles to people's faces, and tonight was successful. After Yogurtland, we got to go back to Shawshank and include Anna in the festivities for a bit. It was so so good to see everyone tonight, and I'm glad that things happened to allow this to happen.
I need to be more productive. I can't be as stagnant as I've been. I don't want to look back on my summer and say that I could have done this this and this. I want to do it. I want to have a set list of goals to do this summer, and accomplish them.
Here's my tentative list:
Clean my room
Clean my car
Go to Vegas
Plan something spontaneous with Ace
Swapmeet with Jem
Learn the guitar
Throw a party
Get to know someone better
Spontaneously go to another state
Go to the river
Organize my closet
See Blink 182
Go surfing
Spend the night at my aunt and uncles house
Get to know Zack and Chelsea better
Bake some cookies
Watch Terminator, Star Trek, and Harry Potter
Finish the Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons
Play my PSP more
Visit my grandparents
Go fishing
Help Horizon at least once
Buy some new hats
Get an internship
Open my heart up
Here's to a good summer. Here's to summer mode. I consider tonight to be the real beginning of it =)