Finally on the same page after two weeks. I feel much better, and I'm not worried about my emotions anymore. I've got a good friend in this person, and I'm going to keep it that way and I know she feels the same. I care about my friends, and I know(hope) they'll always be there for me. I would always tell the soccer team I coached, "Whatever you put into something is what you'll get out of it." That technically would make me a liar, because then what about love? You can't, nor should you, measure love. It's immeasurable, it's grand, it's AMAZING. Here's to love, and all good things come from God. Amen?
Here's to You God
For all You love.
Here's to you Love,
For your community, forgiveness and unwavering strength.
Here's to you Forgiveness,
For giving us a new chapter to each new day.
Here's to you Independence,
For giving us the strength to stand on our own.
Here's to you Community,
For giving me safety and a place to call home.
Here's to you Home,
For being the foundation of my values.
Here's to you Values,
You lead me to the right friends.
Here's to you Friends,
My life would be nothing without you, as I see God in you.
Here's to You God
Here's to You.
Everything is balanced. I feel happy. I'm going to tackle this retreat and be a light of God more than I've ever been before. But I have to ask God one tiny, little thing: PLEASE HELP ME GET THROUGH MY HOMEWORK!!!!!!
=P
I'm excited and free, come hang out with me, deng I've got to pee.
oOOOoo, real quick: I played in the Student/Faculty game for the intermediate school I work at, Alamitos, today. As a kid, it was my dream to play in this game, and last year I was able to live that dream. I had an AMAZING time. This year was even more fun because I wasn't alone and had my BGC staff out there with me. It was fun and we beat all the teams. Yeah, yeah, those 7th, 8th graders, and 20 kids from ASB gots NOTHIN' on us! Haha, man I love being a kid.