Sorry everything has been so hectic lately. With work and registering for classes (which I haven't finished yet due to a flaw in Cal State Fullerton's appointment system) I haven't had time to myself since I got back from Steubenville, but don't worry, my reflections on the trip should be up in no time (next two days). I'm looking forward to just taking a break tonight and chilling with the Pascuals, B2, and whoever else decides to show up.
PS. I finished the video I was making for work, and I think it looks pretty good. We all know that we're our own biggest critic, and if I had more time, I know I could make that video flawless. However, since that video is due today, and I finished it last night, I've met the edge.
I'm gonna go to work now to finish the yearbook. I'm not too worried about this because I put all the pictures on the DVD anyway. Sounds like I'm ready to get my week STARTED!
Quote of the day:
caaaaaami: damnit!
caaaaaami: i hate when i think of something amazing
caaaaaami: and then i forget it in like a minute
caaaaaami: ughhhhh
caaaaaami: this is killing me!
caaaaaami: oh !
caaaaaami: wooo!
caaaaaami: i remember!
caaaaaami: michael jackson!!
caaaaaami: wooo
Yostevo7: ...
caaaaaami: lol